Prospective New Member Instructions and Requirements
- Applicants must sign the Prospective Member sign in book no less than 12 times – Eachprospect will have their own sign in page which will be submitted with application packet – Prospective Member sign in book is located behind the bar or by request from the on duty bartender
- Prospective members continue to sign the guest book simultaneously with Prospective Member sign in book
- Must complete Application for Membership, Investigating Committee Information Form andsign CYC Sexual Harassment Code of Conduct (Within application packet, request new membership packet from bar tender)
- Application packet must be submitted with signed sponsorship from 2 members in goodstanding and whom have held full membership for at least 12 months
- Sponsors must have a personal knowledge of applicant for no less than 12 months and arewilling to vouch for the applicant to the membership body at the membership meeting following the Investigative Committee interview
- Application must be submitted with a $100 application fee and $50 membership dues, total of$150. Check made payable to Crescent Yacht Other payment options may be availableupon request through the Financial Secretary
Any member in good standing shall reserve the right to challenge an applicant’s intention for membership.Any rejection or concern may be presented verbally or in writing prior to or at the time of vote for probationary membership to the Investigating Committee. A member may request that the Investigation Committee keep their identity in confidence.
All applicants will be notified of the interview meeting time and date. Both sponsors must be present for individual interviews on that specified date and time.